Wednesday , January 24 2018
Home / Documentation / Visa Process / How to Apply 90 Days Long Term Visit Visa in Dubai

How to Apply 90 Days Long Term Visit Visa in Dubai

Visit Visa Dubai 90 Days

Who can apply?

Residents can apply for a 9days Single/Multiple entry visit visa, both of which are non-extendable, for their spouse or blood relatives of 1st or 2nd degree only. Visit Visa holder should enter UAE within 60 days from the date of issue. If not entered, visa will be cancelled automatically and to be applied again with the same procedures.

A foreign wife of a citizen of a GCC country can only obtain a visit visa if she holds a residence visa in the home country of her husband. Sixty-day visit visas are renewable twice, allowing for a total permitted stay of 180 days, can be obtained for domestic helpers who accompany citizens of GCC countries.

Visit Visa holder can change status to Employment/ Residence visa by paying 680+570 Dhs + typing charges.

NOTE: Visit or Tourist visa holder must stay out of UAE at least one month to get another Visit or Tourist Visa.

Tourist Visa holder must exit UAE to change his/her visa to Employment/ Residence.

Required Salary:

5,000 Dhs to sponsor brother/sister
4,000 Dhs to sponsor wife, children parents, father in-law and mother in-law
7,000 Dhs to sponsor other relatives
10,000 Dhs to sponsor friends

NOTE: If you are not eligible to sponsor your family/relative/friend, you can depend on airline or tourism companies for 30 days and 60 days tourist visas.

  • Emirates Airlines, Dubai Tel. 04-214 4444, Abu Dhabi Tel. 02-691 1777, Al Ain Tel. 03-706 2100, Sharjah Tel. 06-569 0759, Click here for fees details.
  • SATA (Sharjah Airtravel Authority), Tel. 04-259 9788, 06-516 4444
  • RAK Airways, Tel. 07-207 5000

Required Documents:

  • Passport Copy of Visitor. Passport must be valid minimum 3 months.
  • Documents proving kinship or marriage must be submitted.
  • Photo (1) with white back ground.
  • Passport Copy + Visa page of Sponsor.
  • Labor Contract to be attested from Immigration on payment of 130 Dhs. Government/Free Zone
  • To sponsor 90-day Visit (long term), the sponsor must have Emirates ID or proof of ID application.
  • Employees do not need to attest Salary Certificate.
  • Emirates ID or ID Application proof of the sponsor (for Long Term Visit)
  • Tenancy Contract and EJARI registration Certificate
  • Additional Documents (Investor/Partner):

Visa Fee:

750 Dhs For Single Entry (Including Health Insurance) + Typing Charges
2100 Dhs 
For Multiple Entry + Typing Charges

Security Deposit:

Applicants will also have to pay the 1,000 Dhs refundable deposit and show proof of health insurance. Application including health insurance can be prepared from Typing Center.

Where to Apply:

Click Here for Location

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q: I am on Employment Visa. But my visa still not stamped on my passport. Can I attach entry visa to apply visa for my family?
A: No. You should have stamped visa on your passport to apply for family visa. Your labor contract also should be shown at the Immigration to prove your salary. Labor Contract will be issued only after stamping your visa.

Q: Do I need to endorse spouse’s name in my passport to apply for family visa?
A: No. Attested marriage certificate is enough.

Q: How long the family visa process takes at Immigration?
A: If the above mentioned documents are correct, visa will be issued same time.

Q: I want to apply residence visa for my wife and two children. I have got a studio flat in my name. Is it acceptable for family visa?
A: Yes, for wife and children studio flat also acceptable.

Q: I want to apply residence visa for my child. But Tenancy Contract is issued in the name of my wife. Is it acceptable for family visa?
A: Yes, it is acceptable. You should attach wife’s passport copy and Marriage Certificate.

Q: I am an Investor/partner and I heard that I have to deposit 3,020 Dhs at Immigration for each of my dependent’s residence visa. Can I refund 10,000 Dhs / 20000 Dhs which I deposited for my investor visa?
A: Yes, you can refund self visa deposit amount after you deposited 3,020 Dhs for each of your dependent’s visa. This facility is available at Immigration head office, Jafliya.  STEPS: Submit family visa application, Pay new deposit as per the officer’s instruction, Get Visa, Go to refund counter with original deposit receipt of self visa, Get seal on the receipt No Objection for Refund. Go to Dubai Commercial Bank Immigration Brach Counter, Pay 10 Dhs as service charge and collect the cash. This facility is available at Immigration head office, Jafliya.
If you have lost your deposit receipt, you should pay 70 Dhs  at Immigration counter to get new receipt in lieu of lost.



About admin

Check Also

How to Apply for Electricity / Dewa Connection

Comments comments