The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is more than just a stunning hotel, it is a symbol of modern Dubai. Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah so extraordinary. Repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and facilities throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your rooms, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality.
A new-look Al Mahara is set to open in October 2016, under the culinary patronage of multi award-winning English Chef nathan Outlaw. The famous chef will bring his style of simple, yet superb seafood cooking to Burk Al Arab Jumeirah.
3 Jumeira Rd – PO Box 74147, Dubai, UAE
Telephone Number : +971 04 301 7777
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 202 luxurious duplex suites
- Nine world-class restaurants and bars
- Four swimming pools (two outdoor, two indoor) and a private beach
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark for the duration of your stay
- Talise Spa
- Talise Fitness at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable broadband access
- Widescreen Interactive HD LCD TV, iPod/iPhone docking station
- A master bathroom complete with a full-size Jacuzzi and a separate five-head rain shower
In our nine signature restaurants and bars, dining is about far more than food. We specialise in bringing together every element to ensure your experience is exceptional. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere in our elegant spaces, dotted through Burj Al Arab from the atrium all the way to the skyline. While each restaurant is unique, each shares the ability to create flavour combinations that linger in your mind long after the meal is over.
From authentic Arabic cuisine to Far East Asian and Modern European dishes, we’ve sourced ingredients from around the globe to create a dining experience fit for the world’s most luxurious hotel.