Dubai British School Jumeirah Park (DBSJP) is part of Taaleem, the United Arab Emirates’ second largest school provider for early years, primary and secondary schools founded in 2004.
Taaleem is committed to:
- Equipping children in the region holistically with the skills, knowledge and character to compete globally.
- Offering a comprehensive range of outstanding international curricula.
- Designing, building and managing the best educational facilities.
- Creating and implementing benchmark educational initiatives.
- Nurturing educational excellence through the attraction, retention and development of the best educators.
- Continuously evaluating and improving standards across our schools.
- Establishing our schools as valued cornerstones of their communities.
Taaleem schools offer a variety of international curricula including The National Curriculum for England, the American Curriculum, the International Baccalaureate and The International Curriculum for Languages and Creative Arts (ICLCA). Taaleem is partially owned by the Government of Dubai and overseen by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Rosamund Marshall.
The School is Located in Al Warood 1 St,Jumeirah park – Dubai
Telephone Number : 045520247
Main Reception Email Address : email@example.com
Admissions Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Email Address : email@example.com
- How to Apply
The process of applying to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park is a simple three-step process.
Step One: Please complete our Online Application Form. All applications are digital. We have no paper applications. Once we are in receipt of your online application, you will receive an email sent to the email address you have entered on the application. This email will direct you to Step Two.
Step Two: The email from Dubai British School Jumeirah Park will provide a list of required documents and how to contact our Admissions Team to make an appointment for assessment and payment of a one-time non-refundable and non-transferable Application Fee.
All students applying to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park will go through an assessment process to ensure that we can adequately meet their needs and know a little about them prior to their arrival. We would also like to take some time to get to know you as parents so that we can understand your aspirations and answer any individual questions.
Please be prepared to submit the following documents when attending your assessment appointment:
- Six recent passport sized photos of the child/children.
- Two copies of child’s/children’s birth certificate in English or Arabic (if not, this should be translated and authenticated from your embassy or consulate).
- Two copies of child’s/children’s passport and residence visa (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available).
- One copy of each parent/guardian’s passport and residence visa (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available).
- One copy of each side of child’s/children’s and parents’/guardians’ Emirates ID (to be submitted as soon as available).
- Recent medical record and copy of child’s/children’s vaccination card. Please download and complete the Medical Form.
- Copy of most recent school report (e.g. most recent report card), on school’s letterhead, signed and stamped.
- Copy of any diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable).
- Any psychological assessments (if applicable).
- Application Fee – A placement assessment will not be undertaken until the application fee is received.
Step Three: We will contact you with a date for your child’s placement assessment administered by the Admissions Team and Dubai British School Jumeirah Park faculty. After assessment and upon receiving an acceptance letter, a deposit fee is required to reserve your seat. A seat cannot be held until the deposit payment is received. We will advise of the amount in the acceptance letter.
- Application Fee: the one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 1,000 is required to process your child’s application. This fee is waived for all transferring students from Dubai British Foundation and The Children’s Gardens.
- First Term Fees are due on or before 31st July. Fees for the second term are due paid by post-dated check, cash or by credit card on or before 30th November and on or before 28th February for the third term.
- Once a seat is offered, a non-refundable Tuition Deposit/Registration Fee is required to reserve the seat until full tuition payment is made before 31 July. This fee is deductible against first term tuition fees. The school will advise of the amount.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are not included in the fee structure. Uniforms are available for purchase at Zaks in Al Barsha, +971 (0)4 379 2575, www.zakstore.com
- SEN/EAL: Parents opting to take advantage of specialist SEN/EAL services will be charged a fee for these.
- Extra-curricular Activities (ECAs) and Educational Visits: ECAs by external suppliers and some optional educational visits will occur separate fees.